Thursday, November 1, 2007

PRESIDENT

Heidi Tao
College: Muir
Major: General Biology
Year: 4th
Hometown: La Mirada, CA

"I have always wanted to be a health professional because taking care of and helping people just made me feel good. I volunteered at Dr. Valenti's Vision Therapy office and immediately loved all the time they got to spend not only treating, but getting to know their patients. Then over the summer, I shadowed a local optometrist back home and experienced my second defining moment -- I looked into an eye and did not know what the heck I was looking at, but I knew I wanted to learn. When school doesn't consume my life, I love reading the classics and Nicholas Sparks (romance...how can you resist?)! I also like playing tennis, eating sushi, and lounging at home watching movies all day."

No comments: