Thursday, November 1, 2007

VICE PRESIDENT


Mimi Phan
College: Warren (Go Earl!!!)
Major: Physiology & Neuroscience with a minor in Psychology
Year: 4th
Hometown: Fountain Valley, CA (the OC!)

“After shadowing an optometrist back at home, I was able to see the interaction between an optometrist and his/her patients. I saw that most patients were able to have a good conservation with their doctor about hobbies, trips, and family. And that the patients really appreciated their doctors for really caring about them. This lead me to look into a career in the Optometric field. I now work at a 5 doctor office and enjoy every moment of it. The people in Insight are so much fun to be around and I love going on trips to optometry colleges with them. Whenever I have free time, I like to snowboard in the winter and to go the beach in the summer. In between, I like to eat delicious foods (sushi, chocolate, Italian), kickbox, and be around family/friends. If I had more time and money I would travel. Someday I hope own a yacht and travel the world.”

No comments: